It is proposed that the Zone be established in three Stages. The basic purpose of this proposition is to set up an engineering and construction infrastructure adequate to the activities and services rendered by the Zone.
Stages 1 and 2
- Building of the engineering infrastructure
- Administrative area of 1200 sq.m., furnished and technically equipped
- Under-roof Complex of warehouses, measuring 120x48x10 m or 5760 sq.m. - Warehouse Sector 1
- Under-roof warehouse, measuring 20x48x10 m (one building of Warehouse Sector 2)
- Open-air storage area of 60 000 sq.m.
- Catering facilities and 40 tables cafeteria
- A conference room
- Walling of the Zone
- Connecting the Zone to the Island railroad
On completion of Stages 1 and 2, the Zone will immediately start functioning and accumulating income.
In the event that the basic goals of the Zone are reached on completion of Stages 1 and 2, the investment program of the Zone will be continued by Stage 3 and construction of a new terminal for loading and discharging of cargos and containers. On account of the fact that this is quite a capital-consuming investment, Stage 3 is of rather long-term perspective importance.